Flow provides specialist advice on all matters related to transport engineering and planning. We have a wealth of local and international experience, and are involved in a wide variety of substantial transportation projects throughout New Zealand.
– Land use development and transport assessments
– Planning and designing for pedestrians
– Planning and designing for cyclists
– Planning and designing for public transport
– Managing travel demand
– Road layouts and street designs
– Providing for parking
– Transport modelling and assessment
At Flow, we are passionate about encouraging sustainable living through the use of integrated planning and urban design for safe and accessible communities. We also work with other specialists to provide a full range of transport and planning services.
For enquiries about what services we may be able to perform for you, please call us on 09 970 3820 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.