Our recent modelling projects include:
- Development of a SATURN traffic model of the Auckland City Centre in order to assess a number of short term issues, such as the proposed traffic management during the Rugby World Cup, and longer term measures such as the various proposals set out in Auckland Council’s Draft City Centre Masterplan
- Assessments using a SATURN model of Auckland’s Upper Harbour area, in order to assess the effects and operation of the proposed SH18 Hobsonville Deviation and the SH16 Brigham Creek Extension projects, for the New Zealand Transport Agency
- Development of a SATURN model of the Torbay/Long Bay area, on Auckland’s North Shore, in order to undertake an assessment of the proposed development and to evaluate the proposed upgrades to the local road network
- Development of S-PARAMICS model in order to assess the cumulative effects of a series of proposed upgrades along State Highway 1 through Whangarei
- Development of TRANSYT models to assess options for the proposed upgrade of the SH16 St Lukes Interchange.
Wairau Road TRANSYT Model