We are often called upon to undertake peer reviews of the transport models developed by others. These have recently included reviews of the following:
- The development of a TRACKS transport model for the Waikato region
- A CUBE/VOYAGER transport model for the Western Bay of Plenty, for the evaluation of the proposed Tauranga Eastern Motorway and a variety of other road schemes in the Tauranga/Mount Maunganui area
- SATURN traffic models of Wellington, for the evaluation of the proposed Transmission Gully project and of central Auckland, for the 2008 Waitemata Harbour Crossing Study
- An EMME/2 traffic model of west Auckland, for the evaluation of the proposed SH20 Waterview Connection project.
- A LEGION model used to assess pedestrian circulation inside Eden Park, following the proposed redevelopment planned for the Rugby World Cup
- S-PARAMICS models developed to assess the effects of a variety of developments in the Newmarket, St Lukes and Massey North areas within Auckland.