Flow prepares Integrated Transport Assessments (ITAs) to consider the effects of a wide variety of proposed developments. These range in complexity from simple local area assessments to more substantial area wide assessments. Our ITAs consider the effects of land use and accessibility by all modes of transport, not just by private vehicles, to avoid rather than simply mitigate adverse effects.
Recent examples include:
- ITA for Private Plan Change 235 for Sylvia Park.
- ITA relating to the residential development proposed on the current site of the Peninsula Golf Course, at Red Beach (The golf club intends to move out to a new site at Wainui)
- ITA to support redevelopment of Meadowbank Retirement Village, Lady Allum Retirement Village, Northbridge Retirement Village and Selwyn Heights Retirement Village
- Transport Assessments for various developments at the North Shore Hospital.
- Transport Assessments for Waitemata Tennis Table Stadium, Residential development in St Georges Street, Pakuranga Medical Centre and RWC 2011 Albany Fan Zone.
- ITAs for the comprehensive development plans for the whole peninsula and also precincts at Hobsonville Peninsula.