Phone: 09 970 3822
Angie has been the Managing Director of Flow Transportation Specialists Ltd since it was formed in February 2005. She has almost 20 years’ experience and an established background in transportation planning and traffic engineering in New Zealand and England. She has been involved in many different types of traffic and transportation projects for a variety of clients covering local authorities, central government agencies and private concerns. Angie is a qualified Level 2/3 Non Practising STMS and road safety audit team member.
Angie is experienced in leading strategic transport studies and developing sustainable transport solutions including land use and form, and travel demand management measures to reduce the number and length of vehicle trips, while providing sustainable options for those that wish to travel. She is respected for her analytical and project management skills.
Her major achievements include:
- responsibility for the traffic engineering, transport planning, traffic modelling and economic evaluation components of the SH20 Mount Roskill Extension during and after the Council and Environment Court hearing stages and for the detailed design and tender documentation stages;
- transport planning and traffic engineering associated with major developments, including the Hobsonville peninsula development (over 3,000 new homes, 2 new schools and community facilities), the Hobsonville marine industry precinct (over 2,500 new jobs), Albany Senior High School, Sylvia Park, Botany Town Centre and Marsden B Power Station;
- responsible for the Highbrook Sustainable Transport Travel Plan, Waitemata District Health Board Staff Travel Plan and the North Harbour Industrial Estate Travel Plan, working with council, local business association, schools, emergency services, ARTA, Transit and the local community in developing a sustainable travel demand management plan for the area;
- peer reviews of the transport components of large transport projects including traffic modelling, traffic engineering and economic evaluation; and
- presenting expert evidence at Council and Environment Court hearings.